To integrate with a Dropbox Admin account, create a new App here:
- Click the "Create app" button
- Choose the "Dropbox API" option
- Choose the "App folder" option
- Give your App a name, like "Aerofiler"
- Click the bottom "create app" button to confirm
Dropbox will now show you a new app page, with information you need to complete the setup on this page:
- App key - an alphanumeric string (on Dropbox), enter into the field on this page (on Aerofiler)
- App secret - located directly below the App key (on Dropbox), click on the 'Show' link to display the alphanumeric string, and enter that the field on this page (on Aerofiler)
- OAuth 2 (Redirect URIs) - use the "Homepage" setting which is found in Organization Details within your Aerofiler account
- Folder - the third field on this page defines the name of the folder into which Aerofiler will save your uploaded files on Dropbox.
The final step is to commit the changes and test the connection from Aerofiler:
- Save - click the 'Save Changes' button to the left
- Test - click the 'Test Connection' button to the left. This will redirect you to a Dropbox page, on which you click the 'Allow' button.
To integrate DocuSign with Aerofiler and allow documents completed in DocuSign to be automatically filed into Aerofiler, please follow the instructions below.
Set up DocuSign to email a copy of the document to Aerofiler
Sign into your DocuSign Admin account (or ask your DocuSign Admin to do this). Go to the “Signing Settings” under the “Signing and Sending” section of the sidebar menu. At the bottom of Signing Settings, ensure that “Attach documents to completion email” is ticked in the “Envelope Delivery” section.
Add Aerofiler as a recipient when creating a Template or if creating a new Envelope
- In the “Add Recipients” section, ensure that the “Set signing order” checkbox is ticked.
- In addition to any other recipients, add Aerofiler as a recipient at the end of the list with the following settings:
- Name: Aerofiler
- Email: Copy and paste the email address which you can copy from your Dashboard
- Change “Needs to Sign” to “Receives a Copy”
With these settings, DocuSign should automatically email a copy of your document to your Aerofiler account for filing once it has completed the signing process.
Note that DocuSign will only email completed documents if they are under 5MB in size. As a result of this limit imposed by DocuSign, Aerofiler will not receive completed documents for filing if they are over this limit.
- Enable the integration setting in Aerofiler:
- Sign into your Adobe Sign Administrator account (or ask your Adobe Sign Administrator to do this).
Go to the “Account” tab under the Adobe Sign header.
Go to the “External Archive” tab under the “Account Settings” on the sidebar menu.
In the field under the heading “Send an extra copy of every signed agreement to these email addresses”, input the email address which you can copy from your Dashboard
- Ensure that the following setting is set to either "All recipients" or "Internal recipients"
Click the “Save” button at the bottom right-hand side of the page.